Annual Chapter Business Meeting & Education Event
- November 2-3, 2023
- November 2 2023 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- November 3, 2023 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Agility & Resilience in Healthcare Leadership: Key Behaviors for Leading Change
6 Category 1 Face-to-Face Credits
Change is truly a constant in healthcare, and today’s leaders must be agile and resilient enough to manage it. But what do agility and resiliency really mean for healthcare executives? How can you develop these qualities to help you keep up with and manage the endless influx of external and internal changes you face? During this engaging seminar, share the key behaviors you should aspire to when leading yourself, your teams and your organization through change. Using the latest research, compelling case studies and interactive activities, share methods for adapting to change, making quick and informed decisions, and developing strategies to achieve strategic goals. You will leave with a practical guide for addressing ineffective behaviors and meaningful tools for overcoming common challenges in the current healthcare environment.
- Identify key leadership attributes that promote agility and resilience for yourself, your teams and your organization.
- Assess and rate personal and team behaviors for effectiveness.
- Discover strategies to overcome ineffective behaviors that can hinder success.
- Develop a short-term action plan to increase self-awareness, flexibility and balance
Who Should Attend:
Senior-level health system, hospital and group practice executives with responsibility for physician engagement, alignment and integration, including CEOs, CMOs, CNOs, CFOs, COOs, service line leaders, medical directors and group practice administrators.
Amer A. Kaissi, PhD, Professor, Healthcare Administration, Trinity University